UASuccess is a communication tool that connects you to your instructors and advisors, as well as numerous campus resources and services. You can access UASuccess by either of the following:.
- Within Blackboard, use the navigation panel and select 'Assist.' From there, click the UASuccess 'Try it out' button.
- Visit MyApps.Microsoft.com and select the UASuccess tile
A few tips:
- Chrome or Firefox are the recommended browsers for using UASuccess.
- Getting Started Guide for students
- Getting Started Guide for faculty & staff
- Starfish (the UASuccess parent company) provides a wide range of training videos for faculty, staff, and students