Academic advising services are offered differently across campus to meet the unique needs of the different colleges and their students. Choose your college (or one you might be considering) below to connect with an advisor. If you need to find what college your major is housed within, you can do that in the Catalog of Studies.

Looking to explore majors offered at the University of Arkansas? Try the MyMajors tool. After completing the assessment, you will receive a list of potential University of Arkansas majors that fit your educational and career goals.

students with advisor                                    

College Advising Centers

Dale Bumpers College of Agricultural, Food and Life Sciences
Students within Bumpers College will be advised by a faculty and/or a professional staff member within their specific major. Our Student Services Team, located in the Waldrip Student Center (AGRI-205), is here support students throughout their journey and are the first point of contact for most students when entering, changing majors, or exploring possibilities.

Fay Jones School of Architecture and Design
At the Fay Jones School, you’re more than just a number. Because our program is small, we have the luxury of getting to know you — and that’s important, because our programs are demanding. So come by and get to know our advising staff.
  • Appointments by phone, email, and Microsoft Teams. Some availability in UASuccess.
  • Change of major:

Fulbright College of Arts and Sciences
Every Fulbright College student has a professional academic advisor in the Fulbright College Advising Center
  • Email your assigned advisor directly. 
  • Any student, especially those with a new major in mind & no assigned advisor, can email or call 479-575-4801 for advising support.
  • Detailed advising information available on our website

Sam M. Walton College of Business
Advisors in the Undergraduate Programs Office will help you make thoughtful decisions related to your academic experience, and maximize your educational and career opportunities.

College of Education and Health Professions
All students enrolled in the College of Education and Health Professions will be assigned a professional academic advisor. We are the “helping professions” college and our advising team will help student make academic decisions related to their needs and program of study. You can find our advisors in the Boyer Center for Student Services
  • Appointments via Microsoft Teams. Schedule with advisors in UASuccess.
  • Change of major:
  • Honors students: Honors requirements or thesis/project questions: Matthew Fey,, or Dr. Gray,

College of Engineering
The First-Year Engineering Program is designed to help first year students build a solid foundation for their engineering education. Once a major is declared students will be assigned an academic advisor from within their major. 
  • Appointments by phone, email, and Microsoft Teams. 
  • Current engineering students: Connect with advisor through UASuccess or email
  • Change of major: or 479-575-4540
  • Incoming transfer students contact Christopher Robinson,, using your email account. 

Additional Advising Offices

Data Science

Three colleges at the university — the College of Engineering, the Fulbright College of Arts and Sciences, and the Sam M. Walton College of Business — contribute expertise of the B.S. in Data Science. Contact the Data Science department by phone at 479-575-5469,, or visit JBHT 110. Visit for more information.

Honors College

As a member of the University of Arkansas Honors College, you will take challenging courses and pursue original research and creative endeavors. Contact us at or 479-575-7687. Visit the for more information.


Students use UASuccess to schedule meetings with their academic advisor and connect to instructors and other services on campus. UASuccess can be accessed at Tutorials are available at

Student Advising Resources