Transfer Students

Welcome to the University of Arkansas! Academic advising will help you determine your classes to enroll in for your first semester here at the University. The process for scheduling an academic advising session is different for each degree program.

After receiving your initial admissions, please wait at least 48 hours before contacting an academic advising office. The admissions process begins your matriculation into the University of Arkansas, and the academic advising offices will not receive your necessary information for at least 48 hours. When contacting an advisor, please be ready with your email address and University of Arkansas student ID number.

If you have not yet applied, please visit the Undergraduate Admissions site for more information about the application process.
Transfer students admitted to a 100% online degree program will also want to consult the Online Orientation Guide.

College Advising Centers

Transfer students in the Dale Bumpers College should visit our transfer advising page for more information. Then, students can call 479-575-2252 or email to be connected with the appropriate departmental advisor.
Transfer students in the Fay Jones School should visit our transfer students page first for more information. Then, students can email Madeline Bray at to request an advising appointment.
We have specialized advising appointments for New Transfer Students. Please complete our New Student advising page to review our transfer advising process and get connected with an academic advisor.
Transfer students should call the Undergraduate Programs Office at 479-575-4622 to begin the transfer student advising process.
Transfer students in the College of Education and Health Professions will be meeting with an advisor. To request an appointment contact the Boyer Center for Student Services at 479-575-4203 or email Transfer students can check out our website for more information.
Transfer students should contact Christopher Robinson using their email account.

Additional Advising Offices

Data Science

Three colleges at the university — the College of Engineering, the Fulbright College of Arts and Sciences, and the Sam M. Walton College of Business — contribute expertise of the B.S. in Data Science. Contact the Data Science department by phone at 479-575-5469,, or visit CHPN 322. Visit for more information.


Students use UASuccess to schedule meetings with their academic advisor and connect to instructors and other services on campus. UASuccess can be accessed at Tutorials are available at

Student Advising Resources